Run the Runway
- Corporate logo featured prominently on USO South Texas Run the Runway social media and website.
- Corporate logo featured prominently on all event banners and on the starting line banner.
- Corporate logo featured prominently on Run the Runway custom race bibs.
- Corporate logo featured prominently on all print advertising.
- Corporate logo featured prominently on Run the Runway custom race bags.
- Right to co-brand as “Admiral Sponsor” with Run the Runway, to include: the right to establish a “tent pavilion” in the VIP section with company’s products and representatives at CCIA grounds the day of the race.
- Right to provide a 3’x 8’ banner hung on the fencing at CCIA. Banners must have grommets and be at CCIA no later than Thursday, November 20th.
- Prominent recognition at the USO South Texas offices onboard Naval Air Station Corpus Christi and Naval Air Station Kingsville.
- Sponsorship appreciation plaque to be presented at a date of your choosing.
- 20 free race participants in Run the Runway.
- 20 free race participants with Military Affiliation in Run the Runway.
Your donation to USO South Texas
- Individual and corporate donations help us maintain our day to day operations and to put on special events for our local military members and their families – often at no charge or for a minimal fee.
- USO South Texas is a 501(c)(3) organization, tax ID 74-1478872. Your donation is tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by federal law.
- The USO of South Texas takes the confidentiality of your information very seriously by using secure transaction methods. We never exchange or distribute our donors' information.
You can make a donation two ways:
The USO of South Texas uses Stripe and PayPal to process secure online donations. Choose "Credit card" or "PayPal" on the Review Order page.
When you reach the Review Order page, choose "Check" and mail your donation to:
320 5th Street
Corpus Christi, TX 78419