Military Appreciation Lunch on Wednesdays
This year-round program, held at both USO South Texas Centers, offers free hot meals with all the trimmings. Ninety percent of the military customers that utilize the USO South Texas Centers and lunches are Junior Sailors at the two Naval Air Stations, and student pilots temporarily attending military specialty flight schools.
- We serve lunch from 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM at the following centers on the following days:
- Onboard Naval Air Station Corpus Christi: Every Wednesday to 150 – 200 Military Members and their Families.
- Onboard Naval Air Station Kingsville: Every first and third Thursday to 80 – 100 Military Members and their Families.
- Onboard US Coast Guard Sector/Air Station Corpus Christi: Every third Tuesday to 100 – 125 Military Members and their Families.
Specific lunches are underwritten by companies, clubs, or other organizations throughout South Texas, who man the serving line to dish up plates. Check our webpage or Facebook page and see who/what will be at the next USO South Texas lunch!
Your donation to USO South Texas
- Individual and corporate donations help us maintain our day to day operations and to put on special events for our local military members and their families – often at no charge or for a minimal fee.
- USO South Texas is a 501(c)(3) organization, tax ID 74-1478872. Your donation is tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by federal law.
- The USO of South Texas takes the confidentiality of your information very seriously by using secure transaction methods. We never exchange or distribute our donors' information.
You can make a donation two ways:
The USO of South Texas uses Stripe and PayPal to process secure online donations. Choose "Credit card" or "PayPal" on the Review Order page.
When you reach the Review Order page, choose "Check" and mail your donation to:
320 5th Street
Corpus Christi, TX 78419